- A rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6" sunlight-readable color display.
- Preloaded with Topo Active maps (U. S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking.
- Know where you are at with a high-sensitivity receiver with a quad-helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with a barometric altimeter.
- Wireless connectivity via Bluetooth technology and ANT+ technology.
- This GPS navigator has a battery life of up to 16-hours in GPS mode.
It will be my primary instead of my back up!I wish I had bought this before my Oregon. I actually wish I had two 64's instead of the Oregon.
A little learning curve. Once you understand the buttons it is a snap to use. U Tube has many instrucnal vieteos to watch to better understand. I did not have to purchas any extra maps. what it comes with is perfict for my use in the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness on the boarder of Canada and Minnesota.
Works as hoped.
My husband loves this little device. Guess it’s a total male thing cause it does not excite me one bit. He’s used it several times now when he has gone hunting and said it works great.
Great GPS, but if you want TOPO, you will have to purchase them. Topoactive maps only show if you are in a rural area and are not very good. The GPS is excellent.