- This versatile bag can be carried around your waist, over your shoulder, or as a crossbody bag to best suit your fishing style. Wear it on your front for accessibility or on your back for comfort.
- The main storage compartment features a lengthwise divider to organize your bait packages and stow your extra line, a small tackle box, or a fish tape measure. The bag weighs 0.65lbs.
- The three zippered external pockets offer storage space for fishing flies, lures, bobbers, and more. A hidden pocket sits closest to your body to provide secure storage for your wallet, keys, and fishing license.
- Bag dimensions are 15" long, 5" wide, and 7" tall for a low profile look. It accommodates waist sizes 28" to 54" comfortably. It also features external loop strap storage for pliers.
- Constructed with durable 900D ballistic nylon to protect your fishing gear from the elements. The heavy-duty zippers with textured zipper pulls ensure you can access your gear even with wet hands.
I bought this Hip Bag (not fanny pack) to replace my trout fishing vest. My vest had grown too bulky and I needed to pare everything down. This bagged really fit the bill. I have a small double sided tackle box int eh main compartment, hemostat, clippers, and quick release net attached to the outside several smaller boxes of accessories in the outer pockets, soft plastics in the divided main compartment and maps and licences in the back most zippered pocket.This has plenty of connection points for leashing your gear and ample storage space for a light weight tackle bag or small game hunting bag. It is well constructed and feels very durable.
My husband and son got these for Christmas and they both loved them! Good quality.
Great for trout fishing. Exceeded my expectations
This will come in handy walking along the lake. I won’t have to worry about dragging my tackle box everywhere.
Not a fan of fanny packs in public but for hunting this thing was great. Just big enough to put in lunch and my turkey calls.