- This versatile bag can be carried around your waist, over your shoulder, or as a crossbody bag to best suit your fishing style. Wear it on your front for accessibility or on your back for comfort.
- The main storage compartment features a lengthwise divider to organize your bait packages and stow your extra line, a small tackle box, or a fish tape measure. The bag weighs 0.65lbs.
- The three zippered external pockets offer storage space for fishing flies, lures, bobbers, and more. A hidden pocket sits closest to your body to provide secure storage for your wallet, keys, and fishing license.
- Bag dimensions are 15" long, 5" wide, and 7" tall for a low profile look. It accommodates waist sizes 28" to 54" comfortably. It also features external loop strap storage for pliers.
- Constructed with durable 900D ballistic nylon to protect your fishing gear from the elements. The heavy-duty zippers with textured zipper pulls ensure you can access your gear even with wet hands.
This will come in handy walking along the lake. I won’t have to worry about dragging my tackle box everywhere.
Very nice quality. I’m going to buy another one.Can be used as a waist pack, on the chest, and also as a backpack.It comes with a high quality carabiner so you can attach your keys on there when fishing so it doesn’t drop.Has pockets to perfectly fit your phone.Just all around a great product to take fishing.
I can’t wait to use this for wade fishing next summer. It’s big enough to carry everything I need
I bought this Hip Bag (not fanny pack) to replace my trout fishing vest. My vest had grown too bulky and I needed to pare everything down. This bagged really fit the bill. I have a small double sided tackle box int eh main compartment, hemostat, clippers, and quick release net attached to the outside several smaller boxes of accessories in the outer pockets, soft plastics in the divided main compartment and maps and licences in the back most zippered pocket.This has plenty of connection points for leashing your gear and ample storage space for a light weight tackle bag or small game hunting bag. It is well constructed and feels very durable.
Price, size was exactly what I wanted, nice features, well made out of quality materials. I liked that it can be worn as a waist pack or over the shoulder, or even across the chest